Toffee Ice Cream Dessert
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon(s) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 7.5 ounce(s) almond brickle chips
- commercial fudge sauce
- whipped topping
- maraschino cherries, optional
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring with a fork. Press firmly into bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Spread half of ice cream over crust; sprinkle with toffee chips. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze for several hours until firm. Cut into squares to serve. Top each serving with fudge sauce, a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mahoneycook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toffee Ice Cream Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes