Save some fondue to spoon over ice cream.
Yield: 6 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup almond toffee bits
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pear slices
- Pretzel rods
- Shortbread sticks
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until fondue is smooth. Stir in toffee bits and vanilla. Serve with pear slices, pretzel rods, and shortbread sticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note