My kids and I just made these cookies (minus the almonds) and they turned out awesome! Very simple recipe yet full of flavor. Will definitely make these again. Tip: If you don't have toffee almond bark just use 4 Heath bars crushed up. Enjoy.
Toffee Crunch Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 box(es) butter recipe yellow cake mix with pudding
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 6 ounce(s) almond brickle chips (Heath or Skor)
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, chopped (up to 1 cup)
- Beat butter at medium speed until creamy, add cake mix, eggs, and water beating until blended. Stir in brickle chips and pecans.
- Drop by the tablespoon on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are browned. (Top will look moist.) Transfer to wire racks to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toffee Crunch Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes