Great with coconut on top b4 baking, drizzle with white and dark chocolate when it comes out of oven. Yummy!
Toffee Cookie Bites
- 24 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Cover bottom of a 13- x 9-inch aluminum foil-lined pan with crackers.
- Microwave butter and brown sugar in a microwave-safe glass bowl on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Pour butter mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate morsels, spreading as they melt. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut toffee into 1-inch squares or break into pieces, and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note