Great with coconut on top b4 baking, drizzle with white and dark chocolate when it comes out of oven. Yummy!
Toffee Cookie Bites
- 24 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Cover bottom of a 13- x 9-inch aluminum foil-lined pan with crackers.
- Microwave butter and brown sugar in a microwave-safe glass bowl on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Pour butter mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate morsels, spreading as they melt. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut toffee into 1-inch squares or break into pieces, and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This