Toffee Bar Crunch Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 1.4oz bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip, thawed
- 1/3 cup(s) caramel topping
- 1.5 cup(s) cold milk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package(s) Jello vanilla instant pudding/pie filling
- Spread caramel topping on bottom of crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in cool whip and toffee bits. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or til set. Let stand at room temp 15 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toffee Bar Crunch Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries