- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Cinnamon, Ground Saigon
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Ginger, Ground
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups Finely chopped peacans
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
Combine flour, sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in large bowl. Using electric mixer, add butter, egg and vanilla. Beat at low speed until dough holds together.
Press into well greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 5 minutes. Spread chocolate evenly over top; sprinkle with pecans. Cut into bars while still warm.