Love this dip. Always good to take to a party. I keep cut apples (granny smiths) in pineapple juice to keep them from browning.
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package toffee bits
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Stir together all ingredients until well blended. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This