Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 12 ounce(s) mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans - chopped
- Need candy thermometer.
- Thoroughly butter 9x14 pan
- Add all ingredients into saucepan on stove
- Mix thoroughly
- Bring to Hard Crack (300 degrees on candy thermometer)
- Fill glass with very hot water - Insert candy thermometer
- Pour toffee into 9x14 pan
- While warm spread mini chocolate chips over toffee
- Sprinkly chopped pecans over top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note