- 1 cup(s) acini de pepe or star-shaped pastina
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepepr
- 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup(s) finely diced carrots
- 1/3 cup(s) finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) frozen baby peas
- 1/3 cup(s) frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Stir in veggies and cook for 5 minutes; drain. Mix in oil and black pepper. Makes 6 toddler-size servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlytpalmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note