Toasted Wonton Ravioli with Goat-Cheese Filling
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 59
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 8.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 164mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 26 wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- 1 2/3 cups roasted garlic-and-herb pasta sauce, warmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir until well blended.
- 3. Working with 4 wonton wrappers at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep from drying), brush edges of wrappers with milk. Place about 1 rounded teaspoonful of cheese mixture in center of each wrapper. Bring 2 opposite corners together; pinch edges to seal, forming a triangle. Brush both sides of ravioli with milk; dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing gently with fingertips to coat. Place on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat ravioli with cooking spray.
- 4. Repeat procedure with remaining wonton wrappers, milk, cheese mixture, and breadcrumbs.
- 5. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers