Toasted sesame ginger salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 11/2 pound(s) Raw salmon
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grated ginger
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Toasted sesame seeds
- 4 spear(s) Green onion Sliced
- 1 Glaze as follows
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) Toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger Grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Toasted sesame seeds
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray rack with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine: olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar. Whisk well. Add salmon-or place all in a zip lock bag. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler or grill.
- Place salmon on wire rack. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cook 10-12 minutes until opaque and flak able.
- Remove & serve with glaze, green onions, and toasted sesame seeds
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note