Toasted sesame ginger salmon
Community Recipe from
- 11/2 pound(s) Raw salmon
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grated ginger
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Toasted sesame seeds
- 4 spear(s) Green onion Sliced
- 1 Glaze as follows
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) Toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger Grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Toasted sesame seeds
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray rack with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine: olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar. Whisk well. Add salmon-or place all in a zip lock bag. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler or grill.
- Place salmon on wire rack. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cook 10-12 minutes until opaque and flak able.
- Remove & serve with glaze, green onions, and toasted sesame seeds
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes