Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese, warm spaghetti sauce
- Cook ravioli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain well and cool slightly.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, beat together milk and egg. Dip ravioli in egg mixture and let excess drip off. Dip in bread crumbs to coat.
- Place ravioli on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle ravioli with Parmesan cheese and serve with warm spaghetti sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes