Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette
Light brown sugar adds a touch of sweetness to Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette, complementing the Roasted Butternut Salad that is tossed with the vinaigrette.
This recipe goes with Spice-Rubbed Pork with Roasted Butternut Salad
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, minced shallots, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper until blended. Add canola oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until smooth. Whisk in pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note