I agree with both these reviews. Very tasty burgers, quick and easy to make. Best turkey burgers I've ever made or eaten! I will make these again and again!
Toasted Pecan, Cranberry, and Gorgonzola Turkey Burgers
HEALTHY & GOOD FOR YOU Finalist. NATURE'S OWN Bread and Buns Brand Winner. Make the Cranberry Mustard right after you warm the buns.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 8 Minutes
- 6 honey wheat hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- no-stick cooking spray
- Cranberry Mustard
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1. Wrap buns in aluminum foil; place pecans on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake buns and pecans at 350° for 8 minutes. Remove pecans from oven, and set aside; leave hamburger buns in oven.
- 3. Combine ground turkey and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 6 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
- 4. Cook patties in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5. Remove buns from oven. Spread 2 heaping teaspoons Cranberry Mustard on each side of bun halves. Arrange half of spinach leaves evenly on bottom halves; top with turkey patties, toasted pecans, remaining spinach leaves, and remaining bun halves. Serve with remaining Cranberry Mustard, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note