More From Southern Living
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups pecan pieces
- 6 (2-ounce) squares chocolate bark coating
- 1. Melt butter in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan in a 300° oven. Spread nuts in pan.
- 2. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 3. Microwave bark coating in a 1-quart glass bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Stir in nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto wax paper; let stand until chocolate hardens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toasted-Pecan Clusters Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Nuts
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Cholesterol, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- COOKING METHOD: Microwave, Bake
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Weddings, Christmas, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living