Toasted Pecan Butter Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) toasted pecans, halves
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1-1/4 cup(s) flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Break pecans into 2-3 pieces
- Cream butter and sugar with mixer until pale, with mixer running add vanilla and salt.
- Turn mixer to low, gradually add flour just until incorporated. Stir in pecans.
- Over and refrigerate until firm, 15 min.
- Drop 2 tbsp. scoops on pan, 2 in. apart. Rotate pans halfway through.
- Bake 15 min. until edges golden. Let cool on sheets on wire racks for 5 min., transfer to rack and cool. Dust with pd. sugar before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toasted Pecan Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies