Toasted Ham and Poppy Seed Sandwiches
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Kevin Crafts
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 494
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 1406mg
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 small onion, grated
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 1 pound thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Mix together butter, mustard, Worcestershire, poppy seeds, and onion until smooth. Evenly spread cut sides of rolls with butter.
- 2. Stack ham, then cheese, inside rolls.
- 3. Set sandwiches on a baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake until warmed through and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per sandwich.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This