Toasted Corn and Tomato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 cup(s) fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano chopped
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Toast 1 cup fresh corn in dry skillet 2 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently.
- Toss corn with 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, 1/2 cup diced red onion, and 1 teaspoon fresh oregano in a medium bowl. Stir in juice mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Toss gently before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toasted Corn and Tomato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads