Toasted Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the coconut and cook, stirring constantly, until coconut is golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- In a bowl cream the reamining butter and the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla slowly, beating after each addition. Beat until smooth. Stir in the toasted coconut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toasted Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings