Toasted Almond Truffles
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cup(s) (11.5 oz. pkg.) Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) to 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) sliced almonds, finely chopped, toasted
- combine evaporated milk and sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-olow heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in morsels. Stir vigorously until mixture is smooth. Stir in almond extract. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Sjhape into 1-inch balls; roll in unts. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toasted Almond Truffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes