Toast with Walnut & Pear Breakfast Spread
Cottage cheese packs CLA, walnuts add some omega-3s, and pear contributes fiber, making this easy dish a great way to jump-start your metabolism in the morning.
Resistant Starch: 1.2g
More From Health
Total: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 390mg
- 1/2 cup low-fat, low-sodium cottage cheese
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1. Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 2. Stir pear and walnuts into cottage cheese.
- 3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on toast.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note