Toad's Carrot Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) grated carrots
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Combine first 7 ingredients; stir in eggs, oil, and vanilla, mixing well. Spoon batter into 3 greased and floured 9" cake pans. (Toad uses 10 x 13 pan)
- Bake 30 min. at 350 degrees or until tests done. Ice while warm.
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (16 oz) pkg powdered sugar
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans.
- Cream first 4 ingredients until well blended; stir in pecans. Yield: enough for one 3 layer cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toad's Carrot Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts