To Die For Roast
http://www.food.com/recipe/to-die-for-crock-pot-roast-27208 Note: many complaints its too salty - look for low sodium packets.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1/2 cup water
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ENeighbor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note