To Die For Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour sifted
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar for crumb topping
- 1/3 cup(s) flour for crumb topping
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened and cubed for crumb topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon for crumb topping
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl
- add blueberries and stir to coat with flour
- in a 1 cup liquid measuring cup, add oil, egg, beat with fork, then add milk to equal a total liquid of 1 cup.
- add wet to dry ingredients, gently combine, do not over stir
- in small bowl make crumb topping- sugar, flour, butter & cinnamon, mix until crumbly, sprinkle on muffins before baking
- line muffin tins, or grease them, i fill with an ice cream scoop, it fills them right to the brim, and makes 8 large muffins. yummy!
- this recipe was found online, i didn't want to lose it so i posted here, its a winner!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brandylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note