TJs Corn and Cheese Chowder with Bacon
- 1 package(s) applewood bacon, fully cooked
- 1 box(es) Chicken broth
- 1 bag(s) frozen mashed potatoes
- 1 package(s) frozen Soycotash or Corn
- 1 container(s) pub cheese
- In pan, boil Soycotash in 2-3 cups of chicken broth until soft. Add the mashed potatoes and stir until thoroughly smooth and melted. Gently stir of bacon (chopped) and add pub cheese with rubber spatula until fully melted.
- Fold remaining bacon into a paper towel and cook in microwave for 20-30 seconds until crispy. Crumble bacon and use as garnish on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bigwavekv and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TJs Corn and Cheese Chowder with Bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes