Community Recipe from
- 3 Eggs
- 1 pound(s) Feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounce(s) Whipped cream cheese(Temptee)
- 8 ounce(s) Small curd cottage cheese
- 1 box(es) FILO dough
- 4 ounce(s) Melted butter mixed with olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Kefalotiri, grated
- 8 ounce(s) Friendship pot cheese
- Beat eggs, add feta cheese, cottage cheese, whipped cream cheese and mix well.
- Take FILO and cut it into quarters the long way. Stack FILO and keep covered as you are preparing each triangle. Butter a FILO sheet, put a tablespoon of cheese filling on bottom of FILO and start folding in an angle ( like a flag) until you come to the top. Butter tops of triangle and continue with filling the next FILO sheet until all sheets are finished. Put in a buttered baking pan.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hoperoumas1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes