Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Eggs
- 1 pound(s) Feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounce(s) Whipped cream cheese(Temptee)
- 8 ounce(s) Small curd cottage cheese
- 1 box(es) FILO dough
- 4 ounce(s) Melted butter mixed with olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Kefalotiri, grated
- 8 ounce(s) Friendship pot cheese
- Beat eggs, add feta cheese, cottage cheese, whipped cream cheese and mix well.
- Take FILO and cut it into quarters the long way. Stack FILO and keep covered as you are preparing each triangle. Butter a FILO sheet, put a tablespoon of cheese filling on bottom of FILO and start folding in an angle ( like a flag) until you come to the top. Butter tops of triangle and continue with filling the next FILO sheet until all sheets are finished. Put in a buttered baking pan.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hoperoumas1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note