Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake
More From Coastal Living
Freeze: 3 Hours
- 3/4 cup espresso, cooled
- 1/4 cup dark rum or coffee liqueur
- 1 (3-ounce) package soft ladyfingers
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or coffee ice cream
- 3/4 cup finely grated bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- Garnish: cocoa powder
- 1. Line an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides.
- 2. Combine espresso and rum in a shallow bowl. Brush or quickly dip one-third of ladyfingers (about 8) on both sides in espresso mixture, and place in bottom of prepared loaf pan.
- 3. Layer 1 cup ice cream over ladyfingers, and sprinkle evenly with one-third grated chocolate. Repeat 2 times with remaining ladyfingers, espresso mixture, ice cream, and grated chocolate.
- 4. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours or until ready to serve. Invert pan onto a serving platter, and remove pan and plastic wrap. Cut into 1 1/2- or 2-inch slices. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note