Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) white cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 pint(s) coffee ice cream slightly melted
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounce(s) whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon(s) instant coffee dissolved in 1 Tbs water
- cinnamon sugar
- Heat oven to 350
- Coat a 10 cup bundt pan
- In large bowl beat cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs on low speed for 1 min. Then 2 min on med speed.
- Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 min- until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 min.
- While cake is cooling, beat together frosting and dissolved instant coffee in med bowl.
- Invert cake onto plate, frost and dust with sugar/cinnamon if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes