Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) white cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 pint(s) coffee ice cream slightly melted
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounce(s) whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon(s) instant coffee dissolved in 1 Tbs water
- cinnamon sugar
- Heat oven to 350
- Coat a 10 cup bundt pan
- In large bowl beat cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs on low speed for 1 min. Then 2 min on med speed.
- Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 min- until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 min.
- While cake is cooling, beat together frosting and dissolved instant coffee in med bowl.
- Invert cake onto plate, frost and dust with sugar/cinnamon if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note