Tiramisu Brownie Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pkg brownie mix (can make cake recipe)
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 c. instant coffee granules (can use more for stronger coffee taste)
- 1 container whipped cream, divided
- 2 pkg cheesecake instant pie filling
- 20 creme-filled Oreos
- 2 T semi-chocolate morsels
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray mini-muffin pans. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions or follow cake-like brownies. Pour into muffin pan. Bake around 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In bowl combine milk and instant coffee granules until dissolved. Add half of the whipped cream and all of the pudding mix, whisk until smooth. Crush cookies with Food Chopper, fold into pudding mixture. Spread filling over brownies.
- Add more whipped cream on top and grate chocolate morsels on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RShaddy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note