Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Strong coffee
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 8 ounce(s) Shabtai lady fingers
- 16 ounce(s) Brick cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 quart(s) Cream
- 12 ounce(s) Mini chocolate chip
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cocoa powder
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Prepare coffee; add 1 1/2 cup sugar to it and dissolve.
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, 1 cup sugar, and slowly mix in cream. Mix for about 20 minutes, until it stiffens and peaks form. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Layer half of the lady fingers in the bottom of a 10x13 pan.
- Drizzle half of the coffee on top of the lady fingers evenly so each one is moistened.
- Spoon on half of the cheese/cream mixture and smooth out.
- Repeat: add another layer of lady fingers, the rest of the coffee, and the rest of the cheese mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and chill for about a day (less, if less time is available).
- Sift cocoa on top just before serving.
- Based on recipe: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-tiramisu-10000001875771/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tiramisu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts