I don't need to make this to tell you it's not good. If a recipe for tiramisu calls for cream cheese then pass. The only way to make excellent tiramisu is with mascarpone. And Cool Whip?! Blasphemy.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Protein: 6.1g
- Carbohydrate: 22.2g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 196mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 113mg
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur) (optional)
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 1 (3-ounce) package cake-style ladyfingers (12 ladyfingers)
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlúa, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides down, into coffee; arrange half of ladyfingers, dipped sides up, in bottom of a medium bowl.
- Gently spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfingers and cream cheese mixture. Sift cocoa over top. Cover and chill 8 hours. Spoon into dessert glasses or small bowls to serve. Lightly dust with cocoa, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts