- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur) (optional)
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 1 (3-ounce) package cake-style ladyfingers (12 ladyfingers)
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- calories 182
- fat 6.6 g
- satfat 3.8 g
- protein 6.1 g
- carbohydrate 22.2 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 196 mg
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fiber 0.1 g
- calcium 113 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlúa, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides down, into coffee; arrange half of ladyfingers, dipped sides up, in bottom of a medium bowl.
Gently spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfingers and cream cheese mixture. Sift cocoa over top. Cover and chill 8 hours. Spoon into dessert glasses or small bowls to serve. Lightly dust with cocoa, if desired.