- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 (10.75-ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese or mascarpone, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
How to Make It
Stir together coffee granules and 3/4 cup warm water until granules are dissolved. Cool.
Cut pound cake into 14 slices. Cut each slice in half diagonally. Place triangles on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pieplate. Drizzle coffee over cake.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and chocolate syrup at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 2 1/2 cups whipped topping, and beat until light and fluffy.
Spread cheese mixture evenly over cake. Dollop remaining whipped topping around edges of pie. Sprinkle with chopped candy. Chill 8 hours.
Note: Tiramisù Toffee Trifle Pie may be made the day before serving. Store in the refrigerator.