Tipsy Mud Pie
- 1 (15-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 banana, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Process cookies in a food processor until coarse crumbs. Transfer to a bowl; stir in butter. Press mixture firmly into a 10-inch pieplate.
- Combine banana and lemon juice, if desired. Arrange banana over crust. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Beat 1/4 cup whipped topping, ice cream, and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with a mixer until blended. Add 1/2 cup pecans. Spread over crust; cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie; top with syrup and 2 tablespoons pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note