Tiny Green Beans Amandine
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 pound tiny green beans (haricots verts)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cook beans in boiling salted water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat until hot; add almonds, and sauté 2 minutes or until golden.
- 3. Add beans to skillet; sauté 2 minutes. Sprinkle beans with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tiny Green Beans Amandine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CONVENIENCE: Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: French
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Beans
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Sodium, Meatless
- OCCASION: Autumn, Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Mother's Day, Passover, Rosh Hashanah, Spring, Summer, Valentine's Day, Weddings, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables