Tinoco's Fruit Gazpacho
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Protein: 2.7g
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Sodium: 103mg
- Cholesterol: 7.5mg
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 cups 1/4- to 1/2-inch diced pineapple
- 2 cups 1/4- to 1/2-inch diced jicama
- 2 cups 1/4- to 1/2-inch diced mango
- Hot sauce
- Chili powder
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- 1. Mix lime and orange juices.
- 2. In each of 4 tall glasses (12- to 14- oz. size), make a layer of 1/4 cup pineapple. Add 1/4 cup jicama and top with 1/4 cup mango.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the remaining pineapple, jicama, and mango, and spoon the mixture equally into each glass. Pour the lime-orange mixture equally into each glass.
- 4. Top each serving with hot sauce and chili powder to taste, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads