Quick and easy salmon!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Salmon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dill
- 1 dash(es) Lemon Juice
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees.
- Prepare two long pieces of tinfoil (twice as long as wide).
- Place the salmon fillets in the middle (horizontally) of one half of each tinfoil sheet.
- Pour a small amount of melted butter on each fillet.
- Sprinkle on a little bit of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of dill on each.
- Squeeze a small amount of lemon on each.
- Fold the tinfoil over and seal the edges by rolling them up.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes depending on the thickness of your fillets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note