Community Recipe from
- 4 eggs
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 drop(s) lemon juice
- Melt sugar on stovetop. Add a couple drops of lemon or lime.
- Blend eggs. Add the milks and cream cheese to the blender. Mix in the vanilla.
- Heat pan of water in oven at 350. Coat baking dish with the sugar. Place baking dish in heated pan of water in the oven. Pour ingredients into dish and bake for one hour.
- **To reduce the calories, I used Roundy's tub of light cream cheese; Roundy's sweetened condensed milk; Carnation lowfat evaporated milk
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cstelter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tina's Flan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts