Tin Roof Restaurant Banana Pudding Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 stick(s) butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 sm can(s) Evaporated milk 5 oz
- Mix first 3 wet ingredients except for vanilla , mix flour into sugar and add to wet very well.. then add milk.. mix well.
- Place on a double boiler and cook on high boil stirring constantly with a whisk till thick.
- Can use microwave cook first at 2 min then 1 min after whisking each time.. till thick.
- Cool a little then add vanilla.. cool to room temp and use with bananas and vanilla wafers place in fridge.. add cool whip before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by las1953 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tin Roof Restaurant Banana Pudding Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts