Time Saving Lentil Soup
Makes in Slow Cooker
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion finely diced
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 1- 6 ounce(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup(s) celery diced
- 2 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1 cup(s) brown lentils
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian herb seasonings
- 1/2 drop(s) lemon or hot sauce
- 1. Place the onion, tomatoes, tomato paste, celery, carrots, lentils, and herb seasoning in the slow cooker. Add 5 cups water.
- 2. Set the cooker on low and slow cook for 4 hours. Just before serving add a squeeze of lemon juice or a few drops of hot sauce to the soup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AngelaChavez and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Time Saving Lentil Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews