Tim's Healthier Chicken Salad
A very basic yet very TASTY chicken salad. I add more onion, but it can become a little overpowering for some.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) chicken breasts drained
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 slice(s) red onions chopped
- 1 dash(es) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Miracle Whip
- Drain can of chicken. Chop 2 celery ribs, and 1 slice of red onion. Combine veggies with chicken. Spritz with lemon juice. Add approximately 1 TSP dill weed, 1/8 TSP ground black pepper and salt (optional), and mix together with 3-4 TBSP Miracle Whip. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncbrave25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note