Tim's Favorite Pasta Salad
- 1 box(es) your favorite pasta boiled and cold rinsed
- 1 bottle(s) Kraft Italian dressing
- 1 yellow or orange pepper diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 can(s) small can of sliced black olives
- Boil pasta. Rinse in colander under cold water. Put pasta in large bowl. While pasta is boiling, dice your favorite veggies. My husband likes tomatoes, yellow and orange peppers, cucumber and olives - it's a pretty rainbow. Mix veggies and pasta in large bowl. Add 1/2-3/4 bottle of Italian dressing to taste. One bottle is usually too much...but add as much as you like! Store in the fridge covered and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tepj59712 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note