TILLIES CHRISTMAS KISSES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Egg Whites Discard Yolks
- 1 cup(s) Candy Canes Crushed
- 2/3 cup(s) Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 6 ounce(s) Chocoloate Chips
- Beat egg whites until stiff using electric beater, add vanilla and sugar. Add gradually, then add candy cane & Chocolate chips. Spoon onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet. Bake at 250*F for 20-25 minutes. After baking let them cool, take them off the wax paper and store in a tight container.
- Tillie Brent 1990
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note