Tilapia with Warm Olive Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Plum Tomatoes Chopped
- 12 piece(s) Pimento Stuffed Olives Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh Oregano, divided Chopped
- 4 piece(s) 6 oz tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper, freshly ground
- 4 piece(s) Lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra-Virgin Olive OIl
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tomato; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Combine cooked tomato, olives, parsley, and 3/4 teaspoon oregano in a small bowl;keep warm.
- Wipe pan dry with paper towel; return pan to medium high heat. Recoat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fillets evenly with remaining 3/4 teaspoon oregano, salt, and pepper. Add fillets to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over each fillet; drizzle evenly with olive oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by simpsj4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note