- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 lb. total)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- calories 407
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- protein 31 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- carbohydrate 41 g
- fiber 5.6 g
- sodium 186 mg
- cholesterol 55 mg
How to Make It
Cook quinoa as package directs. Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, cook beans and vegetables with 1 tbsp. oil, the lemon juice, and paprika until warm, about 5 minutes. Season vegetable mixture and fish with salt and pepper.
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, cook fish in remaining 2 tbsp. oil until browned, 5 minutes. Serve fish over quinoa with vegetable mixture and onions.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.