Tilapia with Pecan Brown Butter
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) wild and long grain rice blend
- 1 pound(s) green beans trimmed
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice plus lemon wedges for serving
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 6 ounce(s) tilapia filets (4)
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper (divided)
- 1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Steam the green beans until tender, 6-8 mins.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook the butter in a small saucepan over med high heat until foamy, 1-2 mins. Stir in the pecans and cook, stirring, until the butter is golden brown, 2-3 mins. Stir in the parsley,lemon juice,and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- 3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med high heat. Season the tilapia with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. In 2 batches, cook until opaque throughout, 2-4 mins per side.
- 4. Drizzle the tilapia with the sauce and serve with rice, green beans, and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tilapia with Pecan Brown Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes