Tilapia with Oranges and Olives
Recipe from a Harris Teeter Fishermans Market recipe card.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Greek seasoning, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 (4- to 5-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 4 cup(s) packaged arugula or spring greens
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup(s) quartered black olives
- 3 thin slice(s) red onion, separated into rings
- 1. Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F). For the dressing, in a small bowl combine ⅓ cup of the oil, vinegar, ½ teaspoon of the Greek seasoning, ¾ teaspoon of the oregano, and salt; set aside.
- 2. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Place fillets in a grill basket or on a sheet of heavy-duty foil; sprinkle evenly with remaining ¼ teaspoon Greek seasoning and oregano.
- 3. Place fillets on grill. Grill, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill.
- 4. Place arugula on 4 plates. Top with oranges, olives and onion. Top each with 1 fillet, drizzle with dressing, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note