Tilapia with Lemon-Caper Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) tilapia filets
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers, drained
- Combine the flour, pepper and paprika on a plate. Press the filets into the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess.
- In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add the fillets and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the fillets to a heated platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom. Stir in the lemon juice and capers and heat through. Pour the sauce over the fillets and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note