Tilapia With Fresh Tomato Relish
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 6 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 1/3 cup relish)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 243
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 415mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia, whitefish, or halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1. Prepare grill, or heat oven to 450°.
- 2. Tear 4 large (about 16- x 14-inch) sheets of aluminum foil. Put each fillet on one half of each sheet. Brush 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the lemon juice evenly over fillets; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold half the foil over each fish fillet to make 4 rectangular packets. Fold the remaining 3 edges over several times to seal.
- 3. For relish, mix together remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, tomato, olives, basil, and capers; set aside.
- 4. Place packets on grill over medium-hot coals or on a baking sheet in the oven. Grill, covered, or bake 6-10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) or until fish is opaque in center. Carefully open packets; transfer to plates, and top with relish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes