- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia, whitefish, or halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- calories 243
- fat 10 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 3 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 120 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 415 mg
- calcium 8 mg
How to Make It
Prepare grill, or heat oven to 450°.
Tear 4 large (about 16- x 14-inch) sheets of aluminum foil. Put each fillet on one half of each sheet. Brush 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the lemon juice evenly over fillets; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold half the foil over each fish fillet to make 4 rectangular packets. Fold the remaining 3 edges over several times to seal.
For relish, mix together remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, tomato, olives, basil, and capers; set aside.
Place packets on grill over medium-hot coals or on a baking sheet in the oven. Grill, covered, or bake 6-10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) or until fish is opaque in center. Carefully open packets; transfer to plates, and top with relish.